FINANCIA Capital is the first independent investment services provider in Central Africa offering a broad range of financial services – Corporate Finance, Project Finance, Equity & Debt Intermediation and Asset Management – to a diversified client base comprising Governments, Institutional Clients and Individuals.
FINANCIA Capital has recently obtained the Casablanca Finance City (CFC) status for its new office in Casablanca, FINANCIAFRICA, which is now looking to hire a legal officer.
The successful candidate will benefit from all the advantages offered to CFC employees including but not limited to favorable personal income tax regime and exchange control facilitation.
The candidate will be in charge of:
- The execution and the legal follow-up of all the contracts of the company;
- The coordination of the activities with law firms working with the company;
- The Legal coordination and legal work of all client needs;
- The preparation of general assemblies and board meetings and follow-up of resolutions;
- The archiving off all the legal documentation of the company and its subsidiaries.
The candidate will also be:
- Directly in charge of the President of the company cabinet;
- Responsible of the legal secretariat of the company;
- Involved with clients/in transactions in Europe, North America, Australia, the Middle East and Africa.
Desired skills and experience
Bachelor in corporate law;
Minimum of 4 years of experience with international law firms;
Knowledge of legal issues in project finance and corporate finance;
Knowledge of PPP structuring;
Knowledge of OHADA laws;
Excellent writing skills;
Fluent in at least French and English;
Team player and self starter;
Flexibility required for extensive traveling.
If you are interested, send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org