FINANCIA Capital is the first independent investment services provider in Central Africa offering a broad range of financial services – Corporate Finance, Project Finance, Equity & Debt Intermediation and Asset Management – to a diversified client base comprising Governments, Institutional Clients and Individuals.
FINANCIA Capital has recently obtained the Casablanca Finance City (CFC) status for its new office in Casablanca, FINANCIAFRICA, which is now looking for an intern.
The successful candidate will benefit from all the advantages offered to CFC employees including but not limited to favorable personal income tax regime and exchange control facilitation.
The candidate will be in charge of:
- Writing of strategic and sector notes;
- Financial analysis and due diligence on clients’ financials and documents;
- Market analyzes and research;
- Conception of pitches and presentation for clients and projects;
- Financial modeling for projects;
- Conception and review of documentation for all the operations of the Casablanca Office.
Desired skills and experience
Master Degree in Banking, Finance or Economics;
Maximum 1-2 years of experience;
Corporate finance fundamentals (cash flow analysis)
Excellent writing and communication skills;
Ability to work under pressure with a highly organized manner;
Excellent research and analytical skills;
Modeling capabilities (Excel, VBA) are a plus
Good presentation skills;
Team player (multicultural environment) and self starter;
Fluent in French and in English.
If you are interested, send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org